Fourth of July has always been my favorite holiday! Everything about it makes it great – the sun, the people, the casualness and fun of the whole day. It is also a holiday that generally doesn’t involve gifts… unless of course, you are attending a celebration at someone’s home, in which case a hostess gift would be appropriate. Whether you’re headed off to a backyard BBQ or staying over for the week at a friend’s summer home, it’s important not to arrive empty-handed. Our Fourth of July gift guide is full of fun and celebratory gift ideas that are sure to help get the party started.
1. Gold Sparklers: The 4th of July isn’t the 4th of July without fireworks and sparklers. Bring the party with you and gift some patriotism with this holiday favorite.
2. Straw Tote: You may want to give this as a hostess gift, but then again – you may want to just keep it for yourself.
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera: Capture all of your holiday moments with an instant camera. The new, Instax Mini 9 also features a selfie mirror for the perfect selfie photo every time. And don’t forget the film!
4. Beach Umbrella: If you’re headed to the beach (or staying at a friend’s beach house) this 4th, then a beach umbrella is a must-have item – and such a cute gift!
5. Watermelon Tray: This decoupage is handmade in New York using reproduced imagery from John Derian’s vast collection of antique and vintage prints. Trained artisans cut and collage their designs onto handblown glass.
6. Confetti Rockets: Celebrate Independence Day with these cute confetti popper rockets decorated in red, white and blue and embellished with sparkly silver glitter and shiny foil. Printed with the words 4th of July in silver foil. Each popper contains a party hat, temporary tattoo, and confetti.
7. Charles & Charles Rose: Rose with an American flag label. Sounds like a perfect hostess gift to me.
8. How Well Do You Know America? Quiz Card Game: How well do you know the United States? Get ready to go head to head and put your knowledge to the test in this super fun and patriotic quiz game!
9. Star-Spangled Spatula: If there was ever a spatula that screamed America – this is it. Not only does it have an American flag on it, it was designed and made in America as well. Plus, 5% of proceeds will be donated to the Penn Abramson Cancer Center.
10. Jenga GIANT: Jenga GIANT Genuine Hardwood Edition is one of the biggest hardwood Jenga games ever sold! It stacks to over 4 feet high, and it’s still portable! You can take it to the beach, your favorite hangout, and everywhere else you go. It’s perfect for backyard BBQs, celebrations, parties, and anywhere people gather together to have fun.
11. Sweet Lady Jane’s Apple Pie: Nothing says America like apple pie (or Oprah – she named Sweet Lady Jane one of Oprah’s Favorite Things).
12. Giant Connect Four: Giant 4 is the large version of the classic table-top 4 in a row game. It’s perfect for 4th of July backyard parties and BBQs, but can be used well beyond… tailgating, group events, family gatherings, and much more!
13. Popsicle Pool Float: The Fourth of July wouldn’t be complete without a dip in the pool so why not up the ante with a patriotic pool float?
14. Watermelon Pinata: Up your Fourth of July celebration with a watermelon pinata that both kids and adults are sure to enjoy. P.S. Don’t forget some patriotic candy (like these red, white and blue tootsie rolls, taffy, and tootsie pops).
15. American Flag Golf Head Cover: Headed out to play golf this Independence Day? The American Flag Cover is a handcrafted labor of patriotic love. Made from 100% wool, milled in the Pacific Northwest. Made in the USA, each driver cover contains 50 stars and 13 stripes, which are individually cut and sewn by in-house artisans. As seen in Mr. Kuchar’s golf bag at the 2015 U.S. Open and 2016 Ryder Cup.
16. Vintage Flag Trinket Tray: This darling American Flag trinket tray is a perfect catch-all hostess gift.
17. Star-Shaped Ice Cube Molds: Bring the party to every glass with these patriotic ice cube trays.
18. Portable Log Fire: After the sun has gone down but your 4th of July party is still going, make a fire and bring out the s’mores. Using kiln dried logs that burn from the inside, this portable log is easy to light. Each log gives up to two hours of compact fire — making it a perfect heat and light source without the mess of a traditional campfire. Each log comes with its own handle so it’s easy to take anywhere (aka the beach, a fire pit, or outside as a campfire).
19. Red and Blue Bocce Ball Set: “This outdoor collection is for everyone who expects to really enjoy the moment.” Celebrate Fred Segal’s playful ethos with a bocce set that bears the retailer’s iconic color palette. Red, white and blue-striped bag scores major points in vintage appeal with matching balls that share Fred Segal’s timeless motto: “Look, See, Feel, Be, Love All.”
20. Star Napkin Set: Star spangled with patriotic pride, these linen/cotton napkins are the perfect accent for a Fourth of July feast, or any other lively summer gathering.
Happy 4th of July everyone!