Your BFF landed the job of her dreams. Your husband just got promoted. Your coworker scored a new position at the company. A close friend just started her own company. Whatever, the occasion – a new job, a promotion, a big raise – it’s time to celebrate their accomplishment. We’ve rounded up gifts both big and small, so no matter the price point, they will know how proud and excited you are for their new position.
1. The Boss Notebook: Handcrafted in England from flexible cross-grain leather, the wafer pocket notebook can be bent and folded without losing its shape and is designed to fit perfectly inside your pocket. It comes in three colors and is the perfect gift for someone who just got promoted to “Boss” (so exciting – right?!?).
2. Tiffany & Co. Business Card Case: Minimalistic in design, this Tiffany & Co. sterling silver business card holder makes a bold statement. It’s the perfect gift for someone who’s landed a big new role. Plus, it can be engraved so they’ll look extra put together when handing out their new business card.
3. Gfeller Document Case: Working directly with Gfeller Casemakers, Best Made Company designed this simple but exquisitely fabricated case to hold and safeguard maps, important papers, notebooks, an iPad, or even a 13″ MacBook Air. The case is hand-stitched with a waxed cord, and the robust 8.5 oz. American russet skirting leather is molded and finished with their signature brass snap. The Gfeller case will age gracefully over time, and will soon possess a patina, and a story all to itself.
4. Go Getter Trinket Dish: For the go-getter or the change-maker in your life, these empowering trinket dishes are the perfect gifts for anyone on a mission. West Elm partnered with FEED in support of their mission to end world hunger. For each trinket dish purchased, FEED will donate 5 meals to families in need in the USA.
5. Sugarfina Congrats Candy Bento Box: Pick three types of candies to fill this adorable customizable Congrats Bento Box. (There are almost 100 different types of beautiful candies to choose from.)
6. Celebration Day Candle: A little celebration, there’s something in the air. It’s bitter sweet orange blossoms, neroli, and pine bark. What a lovely way to celebrate.
7. Boss Key Tag: A gift for the newest Boss on the block.
8. Leather Laptop Sleeve: For the new job that requires professional sophistication, this laptop case offers all that and padded lining for maximum tech protection.
9. Round Tiffany Clock: Thier moment has come and it’s their time to shine. Celebrate them with a beautiful clock (and an extra bonus – they’ll never be late to an important meeting). I mean, how awesome will this look on their new desk?
10. The Celebrate with Bubbles Gift Box: Valleybrink Road creates the most beautiful gift boxes, and this one is sure to make someone feel truly celebrated. Pop the champagne and let’s celebrate.
11. Pewter Business Card Holder: The perfect place to store their new business cards, this stunning pewter business card holder is sure to look impeccable on their new desk.
12. Monogrammed Mouse Pad: This clean and simple mouse pad was made for the cool, minimalist office. Perfect as a gift, the useful accessory can also be monogrammed, and its faux-leather material makes it look ultra-luxe.
13. Personalized Stationary: With their name printed on personalized luxe paper stationery, they are sure to feel like the boss when corresponding at work. This gift comes in and a complimentary gift box as well.
14. In the Company of Women by Grace Bonney: Over 100 exceptional and influential women describe how they embraced their creative spirit, overcame adversity, and sparked a global movement of entrepreneurship. Media titans and ceramicists, hoteliers and tattoo artists, comedians , nd architects—taken together, these profiles paint a beautiful picture of what happens when we pursue our passions and dreams.
15. Hells Yeah Balloon: Place this packaged balloon in a congratulations card and you’ve got yourself a mini celebration in a package.
16. Bossy Pencil Set: A simple but fun gift for a close friend with a great sense of humor.